Saturday, August 2, 2008

This past week.

This past week has been full of a few things that I have been working on a lot of lately. First I am learning WPF, XAML & Silverlight. Let me tell you I am not finding too much information (same went for SharePoint and now so much information is out). Not may books are out and of the ones that are, they are a little outdated. I have decided to jump into these technology's because it is similar to what i used to do years ago which was Flash & CSS. I had a job a few years back that was a Flash only .com. It was fun and always different. So I have decided to work on these while still doing SharePoint. My goal is to mesh these technology's together to make a very unique user experience.

Second, I have been working with my favorite program Ableton. For those who know me the best know that music is my life. I have played many instruments since I was a kid. My music collection consists of over 200 cassette tapes, 400 Cd's, over 10,000 MP3's and approximately 20,000 records. When I say listen to everything, i mean everything. I have Jimi Hendrix to Frank Sinatra to Nine Inch Nails to Detroit Symphony Orchestra to 50 Cent. I don't call what I do any particular thing but "My Music Projects". I say this because one set of songs might be a grunge guitar rock to a violin solo, to a hard hitting industrial beat. So the each are my "projects" When ever I get my site finished, I will post them up for download.